Where to buy GT Apparel

revelous

Georgia Tech Fan
As an out-of-state alumnus, it's impossible to find any brick and mortar locations that carry GT gear. I'd like to buy some decent-looking GT apparel that isn't ridiculously expensive. Where do y'all shop for shirts, hats, etc?

Edit: or do I have to wait until we drop Russell?

Killer Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
Where the hell can I find this jersey? It's the only GT jersey style I like, and I can't find it ANYWHERE.

632465.jpeg

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I know you're looking for an on line store but check out Tailgaters Alley on Facebook, I'm going to have a long talk with them Saturday about getting their merchandise available on line. They have one of the best selections I've ever seen! Saturday they will be setting up about 2:0o pm on Yellow Jacket Alley.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
I know the guy that started the Georgia Tech shirt company "Mutthurt"

Search twitter for #mutthurt and also for the "Punch em in the face" shirts.

They're $15 each or 2 for 25. He'll ship.

Portions of the profits go to the fund that pays for Derrick Moore.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I know you're looking for an on line store but check out Tailgaters Alley on Facebook, I'm going to have a long talk with them Saturday about getting their merchandise available on line. They have one of the best selections I've ever seen! Saturday they will be setting up about 2:0o pm on Yellow Jacket Alley.
Tailgaters Alley has a store in Cumming. Go there at least a couple of days before game day because they load most of their inventory on the truck on Friday to take it to campus.