Where do we go from here?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Whether or not CBG should be around next year I still admire the way he is handling himself during the program's lack of results. He is not whining at fans, or complaining to the press or anything negative during adversity. Second, although it was not MBob's hire he still gave him a contract extension even though the program never made it to a postseason tourney. So, I doubt anything is happening this year and I doubt anything is going to change for next year.
I agree with the 1st part. I wouldn't make the assumption of the 2nd part. That's very TBD.

Peter Patsis

Georgia Tech Fan
I agree with the 1st part. I wouldn't make the assumption of the 2nd part. That's very TBD.

more like a feeling, because of lack of strong media coverage, fan outrage that was stronger I feel when CGC and CPH were fired. Also, MBob has shown support of CBG. Although everything could change in a dime, and I could also easily see him going I have doubts unlike the situation with Cremins and Hewitt

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am reminded of the blowout win over UNC a couple years ago. Nothing really changed, except for the Heels waking up and playing like they were capable of all along. This was easily the worst game for the Miami guards. A great win, so it will be interesting to see what happens. If this is the turnaround we hoped for, then maybe some good things will happen. We gotta keep making shots.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
It was a good win. EKU
It is funny how the confidence levels get affected by things. I am hoping this becomes the corner we needed to turn - but it will take a few more games of renewed offense vigor to convince me.

Thank you.

1 win in 8 games isnt the rule, its the exception.
We can win 3 of the next 5 if we play like we did last night. I still only expect us to win 3 ACC games

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
This single win doesn't change the big picture, but it's hopefully the confidence boost we needed to get over the hump, which could change the big picture. However, we will need to wait and see if that's the case