Where can you re-listen to the radio broadcast

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
IMG doesn't put those out, unfortunately. I have been trying to set up an automatic capture (like the video) of that directly from the radio because the stream occasionally will buffer and screw up the recording. Demetra does a great job. He doesn't rib CPJ like Gaudin, and he's not Wes who is just a living legend, but he is very solid and paints the picture well.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
IMG doesn't put those out, unfortunately. I have been trying to set up an automatic capture (like the video) of that directly from the radio because the stream occasionally will buffer and screw up the recording. Demetra does a great job. He doesn't rib CPJ like Gaudin, and he's not Wes who is just a living legend, but he is very solid and paints the picture well.
Yeah, you're almost better using VLC to somehow rip the stream as it broadcasts live. Or hook up your phone to a recorder and use the GT Gameday app to record the audio.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, you're almost better using VLC to somehow rip the stream as it broadcasts live. Or hook up your phone to a recorder and use the GT Gameday app to record the audio.
I use Audacity because it allows for splicing and clipping. My issue is always capturing the pure digital line in and how to configure the microphone jack properly.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
I use Audacity because it allows for splicing and clipping. My issue is always capturing the pure digital line in and how to configure the microphone jack properly.