When to expect the new assistant to be named

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I wouldn't be surprised to see it done this week but I was told it would be "mid next week at the latest".

Looks like all it's left to do is a background check.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Pat Hill ??

Was gonna guess @Eric but there's no way he's passing a background check. ;)

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. Hill is the only name floated out there, no? Still hoping for a hotter recruiting commodity but freely acknowledge we need a good coach too.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Was gonna guess @Eric but there's no way he's passing a background check. ;)

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. Hill is the only name floated out there, no? Still hoping for a hotter recruiting commodity but freely acknowledge we need a good coach too.

Haha, I wish. I had to turn it down to keep up the Swarm here...But I really hope to get my foot in the door in the recruiting office one day.

Hill is the only name I have seen mentioned...which means it probably isn't him :D

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Rumor has it that Coach Hill did not pass muster.

Appears that the Hill (not to be confused with the coach) did not like the way he held his tea cup.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Haha, I wish. I had to turn it down to keep up the Swarm here...But I really hope to get my foot in the door in the recruiting office one day.

Hill is the only name I have seen mentioned...which means it probably isn't him :D

Would love to see you in recruiting. My son has high school coached in east Texas for 10 years, loves TECH, has placed numerous kids into college ( two to pros) was helping spencer, and would help you.