When does Pastner feel heat

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I barely get six hours a night and probably less on the weekends when I stay up later and my kids are up earlier.
I'm with you. 6 hrs a night max is about all I can take if I'm really tired. If you hit the pit at 11 & get up at 5, that's about a normal day. Hell to get to 8 hrs, you'd have to be in bed by 10 and sleep until 6.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm with you. 6 hrs a night max is about all I can take if I'm really tired. If you hit the pit at 11 & get up at 5, that's about a normal day. Hell to get to 8 hrs, you'd have to be in bed by 10 and sleep until 6.
In our house, the kid goes to bed at 9:00 and we are in bed at 10:00. Up at 5:30 to prepare school lunch and have a little quiet time before waking the kid at 6:30.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I thought we would at least beat Louisville. He is kind of forcing ADJB's hand now. I think we could tolerate being in the bottom half but not be the worst team in the ACC.

Last edited:

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yep, that is what it would take 😉

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yeah, I thought we would at least beat Louisville. He is kind of forcing ADJB's hand now. I think he could tolerate being in the bottom half but not be the worst team in the ACC.
Well, we'll have a chance to be them at home later on this season.

Regarding the Title question, the heat has to be searing.

slugboy

Staff member
We don’t need 30 threads saying the same ****.

Merged.
(I had to look up what cockamamie cartoon did this)
Teamwork Working Together GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Yes, we are a terrible team. We just lost to an equally, if not more so, terrible team. Pastner needs to go
I thought he would get one more year. I'm not so sure now. If he had a couple of really good commits for next year it would be different. He has one but not what he really needs. Who knows who will.stay. It's not a pretty picture for next year. It will be hard not to make a change.