What's the worst part of the Off Season?

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Was thinking about this while my heart aches for a new GT football game...

During the off season, there's signing day, spring practice, and fall camp... Is June, which is about equidistant from spring and fall camps the worst time of the GT football calendar? Or is it February, since new football is farthest away?

I am just sick of watching old games - ready to get this show on the road!

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
Was thinking about this while my heart aches for a new GT football game...

During the off season, there's signing day, spring practice, and fall camp... Is June, which is about equidistant from spring and fall camps the worst time of the GT football calendar? Or is it February, since new football is farthest away?

I am just sick of watching old games - ready to get this show on the road!
I say late June. I even came up with a holiday for it, Platypus Day. He comes around and leaves candies 10 weeks before the first full Saturday of college football and leave this message.

Fred the duck bill platypus
came and sat in front of us
and danced his dance eratypus.
He left this here for you
to help you make it through
'till college football starts anew.

I created a whole back story for it to with kids from an orphanage et al. This year it was on June 23rd.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Canadian football is what I find myself looking forward too at this point. Lol. I'm even gambling on it..... I might need help!
Ryan, you need to stand up, walk outside and take it all in! Then you will feel better about yourself.

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Canadian football is what I find myself looking forward too at this point. Lol. I'm even gambling on it..... I might need help!
I took Saskatchewan -2 the other night in the first game at their new stadium against Winnipeg. It was a LOSER!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
BwON5FQCMAEP0Vv.jpg