What would you do (coaching staff)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I promise this is different than all the current coaching threads.

let’s say you were T Stan, who would you hire to be the HC. Now, let’s say you are the HC, who would you hire on your staff? Would you keep them all? Let go of a few? Try to be realistic.

First I would retain CNW but would get rid of anyone who was under CPJ for a long time, just for a fresh start. I would keep CAM though too valuable to let go of imo.

HC: Tony Elliot
OC/QB: Brandon Streeter (current Clemson QB coach)
OL/recruiting coordinator/ST: Brent Key
RB: Tashard Choice

WR, and CB are not spots I could even begin to give an educated guess on.

shockwaveGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I wouldn't take a job at this institute that took a bowl game in Detroit while spreading cheeks for Swofford to **** us again.

We should start a women's soccer team.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I promise this is different than all the current coaching threads.

let’s say you were T Stan, who would you hire to be the HC. Now, let’s say you are the HC, who would you hire on your staff? Would you keep them all? Let go of a few? Try to be realistic.

First I would retain CNW but would get rid of anyone who was under CPJ for a long time, just for a fresh start. I would keep CAM though too valuable to let go of imo.

HC: Tony Elliot
OC/QB: Brandon Streeter (current Clemson QB coach)
OL/recruiting coordinator/ST: Brent Key
RB: Tashard Choice

WR, and CB are not spots I could even begin to give an educated guess on.

You wouldn't put Calvin Johnson as WR's coach...lol I would man

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I suspect Sewak is finally gone.
if he stays or goes somewhere big and is successful , that would be a hoot.
Lately, I am eating lots of Kevin Steele Crow pie. I thought Auburn would collapse, but Nix says he is a different guy under Gus m.

Last year Nix , ex gt oc (2002-2006) coach, in first year at pinson hs coached pinson and his qb son to ala 6a state title.
They are back in finals this Saturday.
Last year Nix said his son is focused on auburn ( dad is a legend) .
From what I could glean his son plays like the ucf milton kid - somewhat athletic, can pass long, highly accurate sh li rt passer, but total field general w fast reads.
We will really need qb that sees the field and can make quick accurate throws. NIX FOR OC if he brings his son?? ? Lol