What will CGC Friday schedule look like?

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I imagine GT Football Staff will look a lot more definitely complete come Friday morning. I wonder if CGC will tweet out the coaching hire(s) 30-45 minutes post Temple game?
Do you think Collins will hold a GT Football staff meeting over the weekend or wait till 1st thing Monday morning?
I wonder what his coaching staff thinks about the current shape/condition of the GT FB players is currently? I wonder if they are satisfied with where the team is physically, emotionally, team chemistry/comrodery?
Will he retain the current strength/conditioning coach?
Will his day start off with a staff meeting at the local Waffle House?
Will Collins allow his coordinators to speak openly post game situations

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I imagine GT Football Staff will look a lot more definitely complete come Friday morning. I wonder if CGC will tweet out the coaching hire(s) 30-45 minutes post Temple game?
Do you think Collins will hold a GT Football staff meeting over the weekend or wait till 1st thing Monday morning?
I wonder what his coaching staff thinks about the current shape/condition of the GT FB players is currently? I wonder if they are satisfied with where the team is physically, emotionally, team chemistry/comrodery?
Will he retain the current strength/conditioning coach?
Will his day start off with a staff meeting at the local Waffle House?
Will Collins allow his coordinators to speak openly post game situations

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
He said he was going to attend the Bowl game and then go to spend the New year with the family. He would return to ATL after the new year and have his first staff meeting on the 3rd.

Said the first topic would be roster fits. So I’m assuming we will get the announcement on the full staff soon after the Temple game.

slugboy

Staff member
I wonder if yesterday’s game scared any of them off?

(I’m KIDDING)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk