What the . . .

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Why the hell would they think that Tech fans are interested in "collaboration"? Are they really that stupid?
I am all for sportsmanship and all, but it is called "Clean Old Fashioned Hate" for a reason. I hate everything about uga. I hate that I had to grow up around a bunch of nad lickers who made fun of me because I studied. I hate it when they succeed, I love it when they loose. A true Tech fan would never even think of posting what admissions did. Unless you live under a rock (or outside of Georgia), as a Tech fan/grad, you know what it is like to be ridiculed and bullied because you don't bark like an idiot. That is why I think this person should be fired. We should employ folks that are looking to help our image, not make it some hold handing, mushy, little brother one. I can tell you, ugag would never post anything like that.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
I don't really get it. Like, if you truly wanted to show support for uga, why do a really crappy Photoshop edit on an existing picture without the consent of members of the photo? It makes us look bad in multiple ways. It would have been better to either (a) use CPJ/Smart post game handshake photo or (b) make a post making a jab at uga whilst also giving them credit on their season. Though I'm sure they see in retrospect it would have been better to do nothing at all.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
Why the hell would they think that Tech fans are interested in "collaboration"? Are they really that stupid?
That's the philosophy "most" universities have taught the last 20 years. "Let's all get along, it's one big world, let's be happy and peaceful." I'm sure that's how the employee was taught, so although it's absolutely, freaking ridiculous, it's almost expected these days....SMH

That's the philosophy "most" universities have taught the last 20 years. "Let's all get along, it's one big world, let's be happy and peaceful." I'm sure that's how the employee was taught, so although it's absolutely, freaking ridiculous, it's almost expected these days....SMH
You nailed it. Fortunately, there are still some sane people in this world.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am all for sportsmanship and all, but it is called "Clean Old Fashioned Hate" for a reason. I hate everything about uga. I hate that I had to grow up around a bunch of nad lickers who made fun of me because I studied. I hate it when they succeed, I love it when they loose. A true Tech fan would never even think of posting what admissions did. Unless you live under a rock (or outside of Georgia), as a Tech fan/grad, you know what it is like to be ridiculed and bullied because you don't bark like an idiot. That is why I think this person should be fired. We should employ folks that are looking to help our image, not make it some hold handing, mushy, little brother one. I can tell you, ugag would never post anything like that.

+100. "........ I hate everything about uga. I hate that I had to grow up around a bunch of nad lickers who made fun of me because I studied. I hate it when they succeed, I love it when they loose. A true Tech fan would never even think of posting what admissions did. Unless you live under a rock (or outside of Georgia), as a Tech fan/grad, you know what it is like to be ridiculed and bullied because you don't bark like an idiot. ....."

That someone who works for GT thinks this is ok just further confirms that the Hill (and probably Alumni Association) don't give a damn about GT tradition and culture. It took the Athletic Director to condemn this.

Deltajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I like this one better

Attachments

• IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 45

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Did y'all see the response when people started commenting in the photo? Heads need to roll from that alone....

Attachments

• 26756406_10102686475798223_2244387703570090854_o.jpg
    26756406_10102686475798223_2244387703570090854_o.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 70

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Gt admissions decision making sucks. Send them out to clean up all the trash ugag fans left. That'll teach em.