What the . . .

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
80E2589C-1ACE-4F28-857C-0E8117ABEC59.png

Deleted member 2897

Yea, some internet or junior employee probably thought this would be a good joke to photoshop a picture of a Falcon's tailgate and turn it into a post like this. I give whoever did it a thumbs up for a funny joke. And then I'd probably not fire them...its not worth losing a job over. But I would definitely delete the post and give them a good talking to.

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
Can confirm that it is 100% photo shop. My wife's best friend is in this photo who used to work for GT Admission and is now working else where. This was for the Super Bowl last year.

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
The problem is, that the people who work at GT admission often went to school elsewhere. My wife's best friend went to GT but apparently there are a lot of Seminoles there. Wouldn't be surprised if the person who posted this either grew up a uga fan or went to uga. Either way, this is unacceptable. 90% of the comments on this photo are negative.

herb

Helluva Engineer
The number of ugag grads that work for the school is disturbing. Not surprised one of them thought it would be funny to use their position at Tech to do this.

Well, it was a good trick (if that is what it was, oh lord, i hope it was a trick) I don't think anyone should be fired, but WHY hasn't someone taken it down?

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
The number of ugag grads that work for the school is disturbing. Not surprised one of them thought it would be funny to use their position at Tech to do this.

If they are smart enough to work for GT then they probably could have attended GT IF we had some additional majors. But I digress...