What the BGSU bloggers are saying

Deleted member 2897

http://www.ay-ziggy-zoomba.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35323&sid=0b6f2f84d674611a7df5d8487fcc79d4
Always interesting to me to see what they think. Many on South Florida's blog thought they would win......and they did. However , many at BGSU are not really happy with their present coach - Jinks- and think they will get blasted.

Well to be frank - one team was playing well and is a pretty good team and the other is not. So it sounds like both fan bases have a good handle on what they've got.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just as an interesting aside from a metrics standpoint. Football Outsiders doesn't publish FEI rankings until the 7th week, but they do S&P rankings.

This week, GT is ranked #70 overall, Bowling Green is second to last at #128.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
From their fanboard. Looks like some folks still respect the option.

“BG can't stop simple zone reads and straight dive plays, so one can only imagine the amount of pain the option is going to inflict on this defense. Couple that with a team that looks to be mentally checked out and you're going to have a recipe for disaster.

GA Tech 70 (yep)
BG 14

Counting down the days to hockey season.”

JacketMe2

Georgia Tech Fan
"Watch the second half of the Maryland game. They did not have much problem running the ball exclusively and scoring a bunch."

WTF? Did I miss a game?

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
"Watch the second half of the Maryland game. They did not have much problem running the ball exclusively and scoring a bunch."

WTF? Did I miss a game?

Bowling Green played Maryland. I believe that person on the Bowling Green board is saying that in the second half of that game Maryland didn’t bother to pass and had no trouble running the ball against Bowling Green’s defense. I interpret that as concern with Georgia Tech’s running prowess.

No WTF needed...

/