What station is Metal of Honor bowl on

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Big Grin on the sideline as usual. Also the typical "will the success running in the triple option translate to the NFL". Why do we continue to screw up all these college students by running the triple option? Don't we know that they will now never be able to learn a pro system ;)

So sick of that bull!

thwgjacket

No reason Days couldn't be a big, power back in the NFL. He's tall enough to put on another 10 lbs. 6'2 240 would be a great power back for somebody.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
The AJC GT blog mentioned that Shaq did not participate in this game. Is it possible to find out why?

Chan proved to be a much better coach in that game today than whoever that was coaching the American team. I didn't see Synjyn on the field once in the second half, and the QBs they kept rotating in there were pathetic. Not sure how much Synjyn might have benefited from playing in the game, but at least he scored a TD.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
What I like about that clip is that Days actually directs his OT to the correct block! Sorta like, "Dude, I have to push you in the rear to get you to make your block?!? Well, ok, then."

I also see no reason why his stock shouldn't rise. He's the kind of back I'd love to have if I were a pro coach.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you think any of the Abacks / Laskey have a shot in the NFL? I'm not talking drafted, but get an opportunity as a UFA & impress the coaches enough to stick around. A-backs are great blockers in the run game, wonder how easy the transition would be to cutting a rusher from a stationary position.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Do you think any of the Abacks / Laskey have a shot in the NFL? I'm not talking drafted, but get an opportunity as a UFA & impress the coaches enough to stick around. A-backs are great blockers in the run game, wonder how easy the transition would be to cutting a rusher from a stationary position.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Well, Orwin spent some time on Green Bay's roster. So it is possible.

If you can play, and have an NFL skillset, you will find a spot on an NFL roster. Look at TJ Barnes: wasn't anything special (or even average) at GT, but because of his size, strength, and mobility...he's been on an NFL roster for 2 years now.