What players are you most excited to see in the Fall?

bos

Helluva Engineer
1. Zach Quinney. He's gained much needed size and has the prototypical build for the LT position. It'll be interesting to see how well he's developed with the new scheme.

2. Antonneous Clayton. Former 5* guy at a position of high need. If he can be cleared, should get plenty of opportunities.

3. Justice Dingle. Constant force in the offseason workouts according to the GT strength twitter account. He looks to have lost some of that baby fat and in much better shape.

4. Juanyeh Thomas. Not much to say except who doesn't want to see this guy play? ACC will learn about him quick.

5. Adonicas Sanders. May be the most talented WR on the roster. Excited to see who steps up and leads this team in receptions.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
1. Zach Quinney. He's gained much needed size and has the prototypical build for the LT position. It'll be interesting to see how well he's developed with the new scheme.

2. Antonneous Clayton. Former 5* guy at a position of high need. If he can be cleared, should get plenty of opportunities.

3. Justice Dingle. Constant force in the offseason workouts according to the GT strength twitter account. He looks to have lost some of that baby fat and in much better shape.

4. Juanyeh Thomas. Not much to say except who doesn't want to see this guy play? ACC will learn about him quick.

5. Adonicas Sanders. May be the most talented WR on the roster. Excited to see who steps up and leads this team in receptions.

Nail meet hammer.

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Brown and Tre Swilling - hope there are more but these two should be good. Brown's speed stuck out in the Spring game and Tre Swilling could play for anybody. I'm thinking Oliver is going to be the QB but we will see - I'll pull for all of them.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
My list:
Tyler Davis TE transfer
Ahmaden Brown WR
Jamious Griffin RB
Charlie Thomas m LB
Austin Smith DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hopefully a year in the strength program will have benefitted Charlie Thomas immensely. The kid can play and just needs to be more physical this year.
There is no reason to doubt Juanyeh Thomas at this point. He will shine.
Adonicas Sanders looked good in the spring game.
I want to see what Tobias Oliver will be doing. My gut tells me he will have a major role, somehow.