What player can we least afford to lose?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, May 14, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

I would go with Jay Finch.

2. zsjacket21

zsjacket21 Jolly Good Fellow

I would agree especially with Freddie burden out. I would also say any of the wide receivers because we don't have much depth or experience at that position

3. PowderSpringsJacket88

PowderSpringsJacket88 Helluva Engineer Retired Staff

4. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

Just to be diffrent, ill go with Jemea Thomas, he's the leader of that secondary, and I believe his leadership will be key in how the young DBs develop. Plus he's a hell of a corner

5. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

I'm gonna go with Attachou, with him being our most proven pass rusher. I think our secondary will show out if we can get more of a push from the d-line to force some throws. Finch and Jamea are also good picks

6. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

7. Jerry the Jacket

Jerry the Jacket Helluva Engineer

Jabari Hunt Days, the best player on the team period.

Go Jackets!

8. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Ramblin' Wreck

Offense: Finch
    Defense: Hunt-Days

(My choices are so original....)

9. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

I think its either Green or Gotsis. If our interior DL isn't good, we will simply get pushed back every running play.

10. vamosjackets

vamosjackets GT Athlete Featured Member

That's a good point, and one most haven't thought of. But, you'd probably want to go with Gotsis or Cummings as they were the starters at DT coming out of Spring.

11. johncu22

johncu22 Georgia Tech Fan

Jay Finch is the obvious one, but I'm gonna say Jemea Thomas. We've been saying for a few years now that our biggest problem is the lack of true gamechangers on both sides of the ball. Well Jemea is a true gamechanger and may be the only one on the defense, unless one of the young guys breaks out this year.

12. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

Green looked really good in the spring game(I know it was against 2nd string O) but he showed great effort, running down JT from behind a couple of times. Also that big hit on Connors in the backfield.

13. Midlands Jacket

Midlands Jacket Jolly Good Fellow

I'm going with Vad or JT. Tech hasn't had a QB in the last few years to be a real dual threat. The offense has produced, but if Tech has a legit passing threat the defenses can't gear up for the run 99% of the time. I truly think the offense will put up craze numbers next year with Vad at the helm. If he goes down, then we are back to status quo and we all know how that turns out (7-7).

14. IronJacket7

IronJacket7 Helluva Engineer

HARRISON BUTKER