What music are you listening to?

Milwaukee

Banned
Bryson’s verse on this track is the hottest thing I’ve heard since 3000’s verse on the white tee remix. I listen to every genre from hip hop to 80s to some country (some). What are you guys listening to. LFG

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Bryson’s verse on this track is the hottest thing I’ve heard since 3000’s verse on the white tee remix. I listen to every genre from hip hop to 80s to some country (some). What are you guys listening to. LFG

My go to’s are 80’s and old school R&B.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Tito Puente

Here is a playlist that I listen to frequently. I skip over some of the songs some of the time. I think it is as varied as you described yours.

upload_2020-6-24_19-59-27.png

Here is a playlist that I put on random a little while before football season begins to get me in the mood.
upload_2020-6-24_20-1-17.png

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
as a 51 year old, today I listened to Green Day, Violent Femmes, Bare Naked Ladies, Cage the Elephant, Blink 182, Tame Impala, Two Door Cinema Club, Matchbox Twenty, Tom Petty, No Doubt, Fastball, Deep Blue Something, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Supertramp, Blues Traveler. Yesterday was very different, and included Cave Dwellers, Bad Suns, The Royal Concept, Of Monsters and Men, Fitz and the Tantrums, Walk the Moon, Saint Motel, and the Mogli's.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Current: Cage the Elephant, Bad Suns, Moon Taxi, Fitz and the Tantrums, Bear Hands, Youngblood Hawke, Kopecky, Hippo Campus, Bleachers, Silversun Pickups, Penguin Prison, Ra Ra Riot, Glass Animals, The Mowgli's, The Neighborhood. BORNS, The Struts, etc.

Any alt from the 80's or 90's. Any Post-Punk from 2000's.

I'm 51. My taste is eclectic. If it has driving guitars and doesn't use to many power chords, I'm all-in.

GT_EE78

Banned

I listen to BOTH kinds of music. Country And Western.
joking - mostly still seventies Lynyrd Skynyrd,Allman Brothers,Stevie Ray Vaughn etal

Last edited:

GT_EE78

Banned
Current: Cage the Elephant, Bad Suns, Moon Taxi, Fitz and the Tantrums, Bear Hands, Youngblood Hawke, Kopecky, Hippo Campus, Bleachers, Silversun Pickups, Penguin Prison, Ra Ra Riot, Glass Animals, The Mowgli's, The Neighborhood. BORNS, The Struts, etc.

Any alt from the 80's or 90's. Any Post-Punk from 2000's.

I'm 51. My taste is eclectic. If it has driving guitars and doesn't use to many power chords, I'm all-in.
maybe from before your time or @Milwaukee 's, here's some driving guitars
jump to about 3:20 if the power chords bug you.
Some days we all need a dose of HUMBLE PIE.
I like this one for riding out the chinavirus "I Don't Need No Doctor"