1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

What!? Lying during recruiting!?!

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by takethepoints, Aug 13, 2014.

1. takethepoints

takethepoints Helluva Engineer

And actually admitting it!? See:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news...-recruiting-and-initial-transcript-leaves-out

And, of course, the grad assistants back to Communication Central at WVU decided they had to eliminate all trace of the entire confession. Until they got caught at it, that is.

I'm with Holgerson about the consistent fibbing that goes on during the entire admissions process, across the board. I see misinformation passed along regularly, though this is often done unintentionally. However, I think one thing about Tech is that you can tell recruits pretty much the pure unvarnished truth about the place and look good to them in the process. That seems to be paying off this year.

2. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

How can that be??? Next thing you know the President of the United States won't be telling the whole truth...

3. GTFan62

GTFan62 Ramblin' Wreck

awbuzz, do you mean when the POTUS speaks and crosses his fingers behind his back? Do head coaches do that??? Hmmm....

4. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

5. takethepoints

takethepoints Helluva Engineer

So … just how did Barack Obama get into a thread about football recruiting?

No, no need to answer. Obviously, you guys are as hung up on the Pres as Maureen Dowd is on Hilary Clinton.

6. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Helluva Engineer Featured Member

Is this how you attempt to un-derail a thread? :p

7. GTech63

GTech63 Helluva Engineer

Because it was about lying AND recruiting.