What Is Your Favorite georgia National Championship In Football In The Last 39 years? (includes poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

What Is Your Favorite Georgia National Championship In Football In The Last 39 years?

• Pre-Season Rankings Poll

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Spring Game Attendance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fulmer Cup

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Recruiting Class Ranking

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Lowest Graduation Rate (41%) In P5

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2897

Interested to see how a poll here compares to one on the internet. I added another option here just for posterity's sake.

Het, you didn't add players on parole or in the lock up in August. As Spurrier would say, we like to play Georgia in our second game as many of their players are just getting out of jail

Deleted member 2897

Het, you didn't add players on parole or in the lock up in August. As Spurrier would say, we like to play Georgia in our second game as many of their players are just getting out of jail

Good point, I could have added 'most players arrested', but I figured that kind of fell into the Fulmer Cup category.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I loved the almost NC when they gave up a 2nd & 26. However, we were dangerously close to a repeat of the 1980 fiasco. I wonder if there are any vehicles in the state with '80 national champ bumper stickers?. Living in TN, i still see some '98 NC memorabilia here and there. Fortunately the '90 NC tattoo I have on my neck has showed no signs of fading...unlike a bumper sticker or sweatshirt.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
My personal favorite is the championship played the last weekend of the regular season. Not a national championship but oh well.