What if Quincy Carter came to GT ??

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
QC was an absolute stud all the way around. I played baseball against him as a senior and he was too in a high school all star tournament held at Kennesaw State that season. Not only was QC a stud Patrick Pass was also on the same all star team as QC man that team was stacked. With that being said we had a pretty good baseball player of our on on the Northeast Georgia team named Jake Westbrook who has made a pretty nice career of his own im the majors, but the game we played them they pretty much hammered us! LOL I do wonder what would have happened with QC but I couldnt have been any happier than I was with Joe.
I went to school with Jake and after all the fame of being a pro ball player he lives in the same area he grew up in.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I went to school with Jake and after all the fame of being a pro ball player he lives in the same area he grew up in.
Yeah I thought he still lived down in Dville. I always had the highest respect for the guys on Madison County's baseball team. I played american legion ball with another guy off that team that I got to be really good friends with named Cale Fitzpatrick. He was one heck of a pitcher too. Those teams were always well coached and very fundamentally sound.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Played against Midway, Gresham Park and Glenwood for years. Played Glenwood in the Bobby Dodd Bowl one year. Love hearing those names. I was a Blackwell Bear.

Wow. Yall had the turf field, right? Man those were the good ol' days.