What game will we get our first ACC Win of the season?

GTFLETCH

Banned
I am guessing our best chance at an ACC Conf win is

Sat Jan 13 at Pitt
Sun Feb 4 at BC
Sun Feb 14 at WF
Sat Mar 3 vs WF

My concern is the longer it takes to get a win the more the harder it becomes coupled with the poor defense and poor coaching thus far.... I really hope we do not lay an egg!

When does everyone else think we can get that first ACC Conf Win?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
The ND game could get ugly. Ben looks like he needs a month off, we have no depth and maybe no pg depending on what’s up with JA’s injury. If we can keep it around 10 I’ll be happy.
The question is do Tad and JO play like they did the last 10 min against Coppin St

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Projections are we have a 6% chance, seems about right. However, I also think ND can have some lapses, hoping one more in 2017. The three games that give hope are loss to Ball State, loss to Indiana (rivalry game, sure, but Hosiers are 7-6), and 10 point win over Dartmouth, who is 4-6. ND let Dartmouth almost score 90 and shoot 50% from field, including 15 3-pointers. So, this isn’t 13-0 ND, it’s 10-3 ND with a couple head-scratchers, the hope that they’re overlooking us, and that most of the Irish Nation is on their way to the New Year’s bowl game against LSU. So, our late Xmas gift is:
I WISH- 74
Irish - 71

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
I don’t think ND will sleep on us after losing to us last year. Jan 13 should be a likely win. If not then, it could be Feb 4

GTFLETCH

Banned
Next up is Miami, Not to sure this is the game to get our first Conf win, but man if we upset them... WOW that would be great!

Deleted member 2897

Sadly I may have to rethink my 6-12 prediction. So many nagging injuries this year.

scotts

Jolly Good Fellow
Don’t give up. We still have time to right the ship. Lammers will get his shooting touch back and we will shoot a lot better from the FT line. The turnaround starts on Wednesday!