What future ABs are you most excited about?

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'll take Dennis Andrews for our future Alex. (Godhigh is still my favorite for top performing AB of 2013)

There is something about his running style that I like. I have some spring film where he is using his hands to bat defenders out of his way. He cuts hard and without notice. He has a decent frame and is fast enough to beat defenders to the outside.

I think we have a great tool box at AB, but my top picks are:

1. Godhigh
2. Days
3. Andrews

I think Hill, Bostic, and Zeon will play more than Andrews in 2013 given their experience.

I am not sure were Perkins fits as i think he has skills, just not enough experience.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Agree with Andrews about future.

Zenon has some ground to make up...

Godhigh is a lock to start...other is Bostic/Days. Andrews has a real shot to win the 4th spot.

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
Mr. Andrews was already my pick for surprise player of the year for this coming season so he is my obvious first choice. I tweeted this to him and told him not to make me look bad and he tweeted back that he would do his best not to disappoint LOL. After that I think it's a crap shoot as we have a lot of pretty fast and talented guys there , it's just who steps up.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm not too worried about A-Back this year. I don't think I've seen an Orwin or an Ant yet, but Robbie
Godhigh reminds me of Roddy, a little drop off in blocking but probably has better balance and a better ability to make the first guy miss. I think BJ, Deon, Zenon and Days are all a step up from Embry and Marcus. I like what I've seen from Dennis Andrews but I'm not sure that he's beat-out any of those guys yet.

The guy I think has the best chance of being the break-out A-Back this year is Charles Perkins.

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
I think CP will break out this year too. If he could play to his potential, that would provide another threat that would spread the defense even more.

gtdrew

Banned
I hope that with some of the increased variance in pre-snap deployment we're seeing this year, that Perkins finds some ways to contribute in the pistol packages. I think thats much closer to what he's used to...