What Fast Food Chain has the absolutely worst service on the most consistent basis?

What Fast Food Chain has the absolutely worst service on the most consistent basis?

• Burger King

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • The BK Lounge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Home of the Whopper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve had good service at Steak ‘n Shake in Colorado Springs.
Sonic, man the one I went to by the house when I lived in Colorado messed my order up 5 consecutive times.
Jack n the box is hit or miss.
Chik fil a is by far the most consistent and best service I’ve had at fast food places.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
OMG...Steak and Shake isn't fast food in any shape or form....and I literally mean they are not fast at ANYTHING. Love the Frisco Melt and their milkshakes, but their horrendous service makes me avoid them. Overall, their food is actually really good compared to most fast-dining places, but that customer service is f'ing terrible. Have I said their service is horrendous?!

I haven't been to a burger king in years...makes me want to get a whopper now.

McDonald's is hit or miss depending on location. I actually waited 45 minutes one time for a simple double cheeseburger and fries...and there were people there that waited longer and wanted their money back it was taking so long.

Kentucky Fried Chicken is good...UNTIL they run out of chicken. Yes, I have literally been in a KFC (multiple times) when they've run out of chicken. C'mon man...

Chick Fil A...consistently platinum honors level service there. I don't know who does the customer service training there, but they need to consult out their services...they'd be a millionaire. Those people may be Christian zealots, but damn, they make a fine chicken sandwich with top notch service. Bless those Christian chicken shillers...

Zaxby's has above average customer service. I just can't in good conscious give them a really good rating when they charge for their own sauce. That's sacrilegious.

Taco Bell is hit or miss.

In general, you usually get better service if you go through the drive through versus ordering inside the restaurant. Fast Food places don't want extremely long car lines as it turns off potential customers.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Something that's helping at Taco Bell & McD's is the self service order screens.

I might go to Burger King again, if they added those. It just takes you an hour to get your order in at BK.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Something that's helping at Taco Bell & McD's is the self service order screens.

I might go to Burger King again, if they added those. It just takes you an hour to get your order in at BK.
The self service screen for McDonald’s is a godsend. Can get my food with out it being messed up and I do to have to talk to people.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I think it is easier to name fast food restaurants that consistently have good service. The only two I know are ChicK-Fil-A and In-N-Out. It is of note that those two don't franchise. (Chick-Fil-A licenses "operators", but those operators don't own the land or the building. They can't sell their "license" to anyone. Corporate controls pretty much everything they do.)

All of the franchise chains are hit or miss. There are even Burger King locations that have very good customer service. The problem is that the level of service varies greatly depending upon the location(and ownership/management)