1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

What Do Y'all Think Will Happen When The GOP Keeps Control Of Congress After The November Elections?

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by MikeJackets1967, Jun 8, 2018.

1. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

The future of the Democrat party:

2. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

Like it or not, since her district is 75% democrat and she won that party's nomination, she will be in Congress next year.

3. A Love Supreme

A Love Supreme Helluva Engineer

Republican state rep Jason Spencer is an embarrassment to our country and the state of Georgia. He should resign immediately.

Technut1990 likes this.
  4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

5. A Love Supreme

This racist fool has stated that he will not resign immediately and will finish his term. Thankfully he lost his primary and only has 5 months left. But I still think he should resign immediately He also said:
    “As uncomfortable as I was to participate, I agreed to, understanding that these ‘techniques’ were meant to help me and others fend off what I believed was an inevitable attack,” “My fears were so heightened at that time, I was not thinking clearly nor could I appreciate what I was agreeing to when I participated in his ‘class.’ I was told I would be filmed as a ‘demonstration video’ to teach others the same skills in Israel."

6. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Honestly, there is no reasonable explanation for ANYBODY to have acted like that. Not even under the influence. This is why the 1st amendment is so valuable - let the people be on camera speaking their mind.

7. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Well at least he united us

8. GT_05

GT_05 Helluva Engineer

This is repugnant and reprehensible. I do wonder if this could be staged for profit. If the representative thought this was real, he must be the most naive person on the planet. It was obvious that Sacha was wearing stuff on his face to obscure his identity (not because I know what Sacha looks like but because it was a cheap and Star Trekish-looking disguise). The disguise had to be even more obvious in person. Wouldn’t a mask alert most people that something is amiss? Regardless, that guy should be completely ashamed of what he did. I feel sorry for his constituents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

This. I don't think anyone believes this clown.

bwelbo likes this.
  10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I typed too fast and not in enough detail, but this was what I was getting at when I said there was no reasonable explanation. Lets just assume this guy isn't a racist backwoods idiot for a minute, and all of this was purely pitched to him for some parody or comedy show. I mean, you would never do this under any circumstances whatsoever.

The racism stuff and vile language was obviously repugnant. But I do admit my favorite parts were his running around with his pants down literally showing his *** on camera. I mean it was like Sacha said "this guy is such an idiot, we're not just going to expose him for being a racist, but we're going to make him a national clown too while we're at it".

11. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Cohen duped and mocked a several people, including Dick Cheney and Ted Koppel.

Anybody who thinks that using the racist slurs reflects who Spencer really is must also think that running around with his pants around his ankles reflects who he really is. I think that unlikely. It seems much more likely that he bought-in to the premise pitched to him by Cohen and then said and did things as instructed.

12. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Wow.

13. A Love Supreme

Jason Spencer showed who he is by going along with Cohen's character and saying those things and literally pulling his pants down on TV. No one is to blame but himself. I'm sure at any point Spencer could have stopped. But he chose not to.

bwelbo and GT_05 like this.
  14. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I just wanted to post again to laugh like crazy at that stupid bastard running around with his pants down. I mean, THIS IS A STATE CONGRESSMAN:
    [​IMG]

15. Technut1990

simply embarrassing ! this hurts conservatives more then anything Trump is even accused of

16. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Meh, doesn't seem to be any guy I would support based on his core beliefs.

I am STILL laughing at this - I mean, if they hadn't blurred the video, we could have literally seen his butthole. I mean for real, a sitting state Congressman was chasing after a man with his bare butt.

17. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

I still can't believe yall are taking this seriously.

18. A Love Supreme

I can't believe you are not.

bwelbo likes this.
  19. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Why not? Make the case for his words and actions not arising from the mind of Cohen.

20. Technut1990

Maybe maybe not but the stereotype of racist White Male Republicans being put out by libs certainly got a good ole South Georgia ‘ told ya so’ from minorities and libs via this demonstration of ignorance.

It was simply stupid regardless of any other fact or reason

bwelbo likes this.