What do y'all think the total points scored in the GT-Louisville game will be?

Deleted member 2897

What do y'all think the total points scored in the GT-Louisville game will be? I think it's going to be a high scoring game that i think GT wins 37-28. I think the total points scored will be 65.

USF vs. Georgia Tech is about as bad a dual defense/ST performance as you could see. I doubt we give up 2 kickoffs for touchdowns again. And that game was 87 points...so 65 points feels about right. That score seems about right too.

Jmonty71

Banned
Geez... Could be a defense optional type game, right? Although, sometimes when you expect a 44-38 type game, you end up with a 24-17 type game. It's hard to say. I will say this, if we allow a kickoff return, game over. If we fumble more than once, game over. Louisville isn't great, but good enough to beat us, if we make mistakes. My guts says both teams make bone headed mistakes and due to that, the scoring is lower than thought. I am saying 27 GT 24 Louisville. We score 4 TDs and miss a XP.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This will be a tough game to call because, imo, LOLvl has been as much their own worse enemy as we. The difference is that our O has given an indication that it has its discipline issues in hand, and theirs really hasn't, imo. I don't follow them, so I don't know much about their current D, but in watching their games, I've seen a lot of dropped passes and self-destructive plays on O.

I think the BG game should have put a lot of good stuff on film for our D. So, perhaps we can start seeing some improvement there.

Based on what I've seen, I really don't think LOLvl will be that effective in stopping our O. I'm predicting 3.5 ppd on O, so ~42 points for the game. They're averaging 19.5 pts/game (not including Bama). So, knowing that I'm probably to bullish on our O, I'd probably put the U/O at 55 and take the over (hows that for rigging the pick?)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
What do y'all think the total points scored in the GT-Louisville game will be? I think it's going to be a high scoring game that i think GT wins 37-28. I think the total points scored will be 65.

65 points is a lot of points even in today's arcade like college football but I actually think it will be more. Louisville is a poor tackling team and Tech is vulnerable to slants and posts over the middle. It is going to be a track meet that favors the team who can come up with at least one second half stop. 70 plus points is my guess. Amazingly Tech is a 3 point road favorite. What is the world coming to? I am predicting Louisville high flying pass offense to win a close high scoring game but it could just as easily be a Tech blowout. Friday night game, Tech road game, Bobby Petrino, equals a bad moon rising for someone.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Depends on what defense shows up. If we continue to let slot WRs cross our face and continue to get in the wrong gap expect USF type game from a trash Louisville team

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Gt 42
Louisville 14

We move the back 7 up - 2 yes for lb and 4 yr for safeties. 2 picks

IB s" defensive adjustments review of Louisville" hits 4 pages in 1 day.

Let's rock and roll. One blow out!