What do y'all think of the possibility of the ACC expanding in the future?

Tennessee GT Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
What do y'all think of the possibility of the ACC expanding in the future? I could see a team or two leaving the SEC because they think it's gotten too big with the addition of Oklahoma and Texas. I've seen Tennessee fans on Volnation joking in the past year about leaving the SEC because of the size of the SEC with the addition of OU and Texas. I could in the future see Tennessee and Kentucky leaving the SEC because it's gotten much harder to win in football and their basketball programs are strong.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
What do y'all think of the possibility of the ACC expanding in the future? I could see a team or two leaving the SEC because they think it's gotten too big with the addition of Oklahoma and Texas. I've seen Tennessee fans on Volnation joking in the past year about leaving the SEC because of the size of the SEC with the addition of OU and Texas. I could in the future see Tennessee and Kentucky leaving the SEC because it's gotten much harder to win in football and their basketball programs are strong.
Money talks. So unless we get ND and Penn St, I doubt we could even approach those schools without laughter.