What concerns you most about the uga game?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I could repeat what everybody else has said so I'll throw in...the middle of the field if uga starts to throw it. Our DB's will be covering the perimeter and the deep zones. Our LB's will struggle covering any TE, RB, or WR that heads 15-20 yards to the middle of the field.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Coming out flat on O and getting behind a few scores. The games Georgia has won latley, they have run up the score quick and made teams doing things they did not want to in order to catch up. Stay with them like SC did any you have a chance.

JTS

Georgia Tech Fan
They don't turn it over (only 8 turnovers all year), Avg. 6.2 yds/carry (better than us), have a solid defense, and unlike Clemson don't choke (at least against us).

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
I see UGA OL as ok and you think UGA front 7 is better than Clemson then I want some of what you are smoking. Don't get me wrong, it is probably the 2nd best we'll face but there is nice gap btw #1 and #2.

What concerns me: Chubb ability to make something out of nothing turning those 1-2yd gains into 6-7yd gains. We have to get a lot of hats to the ball and WRAP UP!!!

Also with Chubb being a homerun threat I don't see us playing much man coverage leading to Mason nickeling and diming us down the field in our soft zone
What Ibee said. I think Clemson was the best D we've faced this year. Dwagz a distant second.

My concern is the same as many of yours, their O-line. It will be the toughest we've faced. I also think they may think they're just a little bit invincible.

I think if we can keep doing what we've been doing, make some penetration, stop/slow/screw up their RB's protection that we can rattle them; throw Mason and their game off sync. Once that's done we need to run up the score because they won't stay rattled or bamboozled for long.

I think we can do it.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Clemson and VPI are arguably the two best D's in the country with UVA in the top 10. Georgie's D is comparable to Duke's and Miami's, in the top 30.

Gentlemen and ladies, we've got this. Do not let your hearts be troubled. If you want to be concerned about anything, be concerned about getting home sooner than you expected because the georgie fans will have left the stadium and parking lot by halftime leaving the roads clear.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson and VPI are arguably the two best D's in the country with UVA in the top 10. Georgie's D is comparable to Duke's and Miami's, in the top 30.

Gentlemen and ladies, we've got this. Do not let your hearts be troubled. If you want to be concerned about anything, be concerned about getting home sooner than you expected because the georgie fans will have left the stadium and parking lot by halftime leaving the roads clear.

HMMMMMMM, I like the sound of these vibes. A very good image to concentrate on. Positivity. We have to have our minds right and this is it. The absolute right mindset! THWG!!!!!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
What concerns me most about the UGa game?
Frankly, nothing.
We win going away. I've felt that way for a week and a half now.

bdsboy

Georgia Tech Fan
The dawgs might not be the best team in college football, but they have a disgusting amount of talent and depth. This year, Tech counters that with character, chemistry, and confidence. We might not end up with the most points, but Tech is the better Team.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
What 33 said. UGA is good but over rated IMO. I think we are actually a slightly better overall team. Should be close unless one team or the other plays inexplicably sloppy and neither team has done a lot of that this year. Duke was our exception to that and we've cleaned things up quite a bit since.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Looking forward to pissing off some mutt fans in Athens. Keep it classy folks but be loud. Look forward to seeing my fellow Yellow Jackets in the stands.