What Christmas gift would you give to GT Football for next season?

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
If you were able to give the GT football team one gift next year what would you give them and why?
I think I would give the entire team and coaching staff a laser sharp focus on intensity this offseason and upcoming season to give precise attention to perfection in the all details related to football. I think if each individual committed to perfection in the small details of their own skills/responsibilities then we would see a remarkable difference as they came together and play/practice/work as a team! Together we SWARM!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Proper cleats. I think that's a good win or two every season. How many times we have seen them slip and slide around the field the last couple of years.
Interesting observation I have seen it several times myself. I wonder if with the new sponsorship with Adidas if they will have a solution to this as well? I wonder who is in charge of determining which is the proper cleat to wear for the circumstances (field/weather conditions)? I also wonder why/if there have been errors made there in the past or if was due to lack of resources available to make the proper decisions or lack of equipment options available previously? Is ironic that at such a high level of engineering schools that we don't have engineering advances,not readily available at other institutions based solely on the sheer brain power that is on campus in both the student/staff populations.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
An assistant offensive coordinator in charge of the passing game. Specifically passing concepts from Joe Moorhead or Art Briles offenses.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I would give GT the present of getting rid of the Adidas contract and signing with Russell Athletics. Can you guys imagine how many 5* we could sign with the R logo?