What app will have the TV broadcast this weekend?

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be on the move on Saturday afternoon.... What channel are we on for UVa and what app do I need to download? Will Fox Sports Go app have this game at 3pm?

Thanks and I'll hang up and listen. #GoJackets

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well Watch ESPN, but I will be on a break from Elk hunting so either Sirius channel 113 and if that is the UVA broadcast, IMG app on my phone to get the Tech broadcast.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Will be on the move on Saturday afternoon.... What channel are we on for UVa and what app do I need to download? Will Fox Sports Go app have this game at 3pm?

Thanks and I'll hang up and listen. #GoJackets

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's on the acc network but I think it will play on watch espn

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well Watch ESPN, but I will be on a break from Elk hunting so either Sirius channel 113 and if that is the UVA broadcast, IMG app on my phone to get the Tech broadcast.
Yeah, Sirius is always the home team broadcast unless it's a huge game then they have both on different channels. The GT app is awesome though. Happy hunting!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Sirius is always the home team broadcast unless it's a huge game then they have both on different channels. The GT app is awesome though. Happy hunting!

Last year I had to resort to the GT app for streaming radio broadcast (only game I couldn’t get video) and it worked really well. I wish there was a simple way to sync up the radio & tv broadcasts because our crew is far superior to listening to the ESPN 3rd string announcing teams (only exception is games where Roddy is doing sideline).

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan

I hate listening to announcers so during the Miami game, I tried listening to the app. Turns ou the app was ahead so I couldn’t listen to it. When I first tried to listen to it, it was a 3rd Down for Miami. We stopped them and so I continued to listen every 3rd Down and we didn’t let up one until that horrid last drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk