What ACC team do you want to beat the most?

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This is totally dependent on where you live. If by chance you live in Greenville SC where my parents live, it has to be Clemson. They are really obnoxious all year long if they beat us. Out here in Colorado, it is got to be Miami, we definitely do owe them (plus I think we will beat VT at our place this year)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Miami.

Can never beat them enough. Everytime they get a sliver of success their fans become unbearable.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Miami, simply because they have beaten us the past couple of years, and then VT because I can't stand them.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Whom would you rather see arrested, the woman who cooked and ate your four year-old daughter, the man who raped and murdered your mother or Mark Richt?

Sometimes, the correct answer is all three equally.

thwgjacket

COJacket said:
This is totally dependent on where you live. If by chance you live in Greenville SC where my parents live, it has to be Clemson. They are really obnoxious all year long if they beat us. Out here in Colorado, it is got to be Miami, we definitely do owe them (plus I think we will beat VT at our place this year)
I live in Greenville, SC and that statement is soooo true. I have now come to hate Clemson as much as UGA. They're fans are obnoxious, conceited, and no very little about actual football. They are this states white trash fans. Oh and they wear orange and purple.. I f***ing hate orange and purple.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
1. Miami - sick and tired of losing to Miami year after year. It's about time we just beat them to a pulp
2. VT - should have one this game last year and from what I hear, Logan Thomas doesn't look any better
3. Clemson - I like Chad Morris (OC from Clemson) and think he could be a viable option for GT if CPJ gets fired, but I would still like to see GT beat Clemson

Overall, I think we go 2-1 in these games.