What a Game !

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
The last time I enjoyed a game this much at Bobby Dodd was the 2008 Miami game where we ran for almost 500 yards on ESPN, I believe on a Thursday night.

The 2009 Clemson game was great, as was the 2011 Clemson game, but we didn't play this well in either of those games. Bobby Dodd was flat out rockin'. The white-out looked fantastic. This was one of the most complete games that we have played in the Johnson era, and giving credit to Johnson, one of his best called games. It was pure GT, option based, control the clock, run it down their throat football with JT making the passes when he needed to. (I am still stunned by how well JT runs this offense. Stunned to the point where I am beginning to think that Vad left because he knew he wasn't going to start this year.)

The best thing about this game could very well be this epic meltdown of a Miami fan that I just had to share.
Strong language follows:
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/79744-This-has-to-stop

It is not enough that GT succeed. All of our enemies must also fail.
- Ripped off from Gore Vidal

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I was outraged when they went for 4 and short at about 30. I think it embarrassed our defense - both coaches and players. I bought another bucket of miller lite and hunkered down. That was disrespectful with little to back it up

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if he has an issue with the Coach?
Someone may want to tell him Joe.Pa is dead lol.

Typical stank fans! I bet this guy has never been to coral gables to a game muchless an away game.