What’s the injury status for Duke on Saturday?

slugboy

Staff member
I remember Camp going out for the second half in Louisville, and a couple of other injuries. Who is around to play on Saturday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well, my knee is a little sore, but with sufficient lubrication I think I can make it this Saturday.

What? You were asking about the *players*? Oh, sorry.....
Once long ago they let's us bring oranges into bds to Celebrate invite to orange bowl. Pulp out Vodka in!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
There were some strange no calls today on late hits and unnecessary roughness that should have been called on Duke. I'm not surprised that a fight broke out with some of the stuff that was happening. I think our guy was disqualified but their guy wasn't for some reason.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
There were some strange no calls today on late hits and unnecessary roughness that should have been called on Duke. I'm not surprised that a fight broke out with some of the stuff that was happening. I think our guy was disqualified but their guy wasn't for some reason.

For some reason being he didn't throw a punch.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
He came flying out of the pile, ran directly at Vic, and threw a punch. Just because it wasn’t a haymaker like Vic’s doesn’t make it not a punch.

No he came flying out of the pile, ran directly at Vic, and grabbed his shoulder pads and tried pushing Vic.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
No he came flying out of the pile, ran directly at Vic, and grabbed his shoulder pads and tried pushing Vic.

Could see it either way. But 30 was definitely the instigator of the altercation (after his uncalled illegal hands to the face trying to take Vic’s helmet off). Just one of many instances of Duke trying to turn the game into a street fight.