What’s the ACCN THINKING?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
So there’s two games in the league tonight: GT vs UVA and WF vs BC.

How could GT vs UVA possibly not draw more eyeballs????? What criteria do they use to choose what game they will show? I know we are on ACCN the next couple of games, but I figured they would base the decision on which game would draw the most viewers? Am I just a hopeless homer, and our game against a ranked UVA (after plying them to the wire less than 2 weeks ago) is really not more interesting than a couple of loser teams? Or am I missing some other criteria?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
We’re not even on the RSN tonight are we? Doesn’t really matter (from a viewer standpoint) since FSS is like a dinosaur, since they have priced themselves pretty much out of existence

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Couldn’t find the game. Didn’t really try that hard either; a joke we can’t watch the local team multiple times a season on pretty much all viewing streams/options.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I luckily have ESPN+ but it wouldn’t let me watch from my iPad. I forgot to watch initially so I ended up watching the replay which didn’t suck because I was able to Ff through all the commercials.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I have YouTube TV, so I have ACCN but not Fox Sports South (anymore). Early in the season I could use a VPN to watch the blacked out FSS games on ACCNX on ESPN.com. Well, apparently ESPN is blocking VPN server access now, because the work around hasn’t worked for the last two FSS games.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
I have YouTube TV, so I have ACCN but not Fox Sports South (anymore). Early in the season I could use a VPN to watch the blacked out FSS games on ACCNX on ESPN.com. Well, apparently ESPN is blocking VPN server access now, because the work around hasn’t worked for the last two FSS games.
I use ipvanish and was able to watch last night.