WF 7:30pm ESPNU for Homecoming

Jmonty71

Banned
Well, there's next weeks 7:30 kickoff. lol
But yea, you're probably right. And with UGA coming to BDS I can see that at noon as well.
I was speaking about home games. Enjoy the Wake kickoff. I foresee noon games, after next week.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Well, there's next weeks 7:30 kickoff. lol
But yea, you're probably right. And with UGA coming to BDS I can see that at noon as well.

That game needs to be a noon game. Late games and their fan base are a bad mix. Too many fights. Plus playing at noon probably gives us the best chance to win with the game being less hyped by everyone.

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
That game needs to be a noon game. Late games and their fan base are a bad mix. Too many fights. Plus playing at noon probably gives us the best chance to win with the game being less hyped by everyone.
Maybe just me, but I would love to play them at 3:30. Not a nooner, but not too late. Perfect time of the day. When it hits about 5 o clock on a sunny November day, it is absolutely beautiful.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Got 4 together...great seats behind tech bench about 18 rows up 40-45 yard line. DM if interested. First come first serve

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be coming bringing 3 section 218 row 14 I believe ready for this game y'all bring it on really wished we had more recruits coming to this game maybe Julian will commit to us saturday fingers crossed