Were you aware. . . .

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
a) TaQuon Marshall began his career as an A-back?

b) Paul Johnson call the plays without a play chart?

c) Bobby Dodd Stadium is the oldest venue of all FBS fields?

:)
Hmmmmmm, let me think ....... yes, I think I have heard that before. I think maybe it has been every Saturday a stupid ESPN announcer, or CBS announcer, or ABC announcer has ever talked about GT football. I believe I have also heard that our offense is not built for 3rd and long and it is pretty monotonous. But, I am getting pretty old. I may be mistaken.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Point 1 has become revisionist history since all 4 games I've heard "recruited as a QB but then was switched to A Back and then switched back. He wasn't recruited as a QB.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
The funny thing to me is that in all games that commentators talk about our offense being "boring" or "monotonous" or "lulling the opponent (and fans) to sleep," they bring it up less and less as we start to extend a lead. It's like, "Oh, they're gonna win. And ripping off 60+ yard runs. Time to talk about how explosive this offense can be in the new narrative."

The funny thing to me is that in all games that commentators talk about our offense being "boring" or "monotonous" or "lulling the opponent (and fans) to sleep," they bring it up less and less as we start to extend a lead. It's like, "Oh, they're gonna win. And ripping off 60+ yard runs. Time to talk about how explosive this offense can be in the new narrative."
Not designed for 3rd and long. Except when we make 3rd and long.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Yeah for real. I believe we were only behind like Louisville and Oklahoma last year in 50+ yard plays.