We're winning by 30 next week.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
To be honest, don't even care one way or another right now.

Not gonna lie, part of me thinks that the only way PJ makes major changes after this season is only if we really suck like last year. Even then I'm not sure real changes would be made. I'm looking at you Sewak and Roof especially.

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck

Not gonna lie, part of me thinks that the only way PJ makes major changes after this season is only if we really suck like last year. Even then I'm not sure real changes would be made. I'm looking at you Sewak and Roof especially.

The best for the program may be another 3-9 season.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Two years ago we were up by 28 at the half...
They still scare me although they shouldn't.
Just hope #1 for a win and #2 no injuries.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck

Please, let johnson look in the mirror first, then Sewak and Roof. As I've said before, when johnson has his first get together with Stansbury he will throw both of them under the bus in order to save his a_ _. At that point he will have the excuse of new coaches need time , new players need to learn new coaches, on and on and on. Pretty soon 2020 will be here and he will be gone and no one will care.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Please, let johnson look in the mirror first, then Sewak and Roof. As I've said before, when johnson has his first get together with Stansbury he will throw both of them under the bus in order to save his a_ _. At that point he will have the excuse of new coaches need time , new players need to learn new coaches, on and on and on. Pretty soon 2020 will be here and he will be gone and no one will care.
What are you trying to say? I'm honestly confused are you saying this is cpj fault we are losing? And not roofs? If so I don't agree at all imo the only blame that should be put on cpj is not getting a good D coordinator and as I said in another post I want cpj but if some coaching changes are not made I'm ready for a new hire to be made. I do however think cpj is the best for this job and I believe his history compared to coaches at GT before him prove that.