Welp. UCF 27 - GT 10

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Nate McCollum is a baller. He has been damn near the only bright spot on this team this season. He stands out above every other player on the team. Wish we had half a dozen players on his level and a decent coach.

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Anger is leaving, and apathy is setting in.
And this is why many of us have been clamoring for change. The damage done to the revenue streams will take years to recover. If we don't have the money, then we don't have the money, but the damage to program is getting more severe every week...

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Here’s a not so funny story,,, I went on YouTube to see the post game presser.
As I was watching it, Collins mentioned what a great UCF team that they had played, and how many correctable mistakes GT had made, including the blocked kick! Then he mentioned J.P. Mason! I realized that I was watching the 2020 presser! Two years old! And yes, UCF blocked a field goal in their 49-21 victory! Guess some things haven’t changed…..

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure why people who are so enraged by CGC are willing to watch his pressers. Seems a little masochistic to me. I can't and won't watch his pressers because his personality is off-putting to me. I'm really not sure if you guys are just gluttons or are looking for something to be pissed off about. There's plenty to be unhappy with without going looking for something.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not sure why people who are so enraged by CGC are willing to watch his pressers. Seems a little masochistic to me. I can't and won't watch his pressers because his personality is off-putting to me. I'm really not sure if you guys are just gluttons or are looking for something to be pissed off about. There's plenty to be unhappy with without going looking for something.
I think that to go to tech, one should at least be a little masochistic

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
This was a game where coaching made a difference. We had a lot of chances but consistently failed to execute and win. I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Jeff Sims is not a leader and should not be our starting quarterback. At this point, I think the players and fans understand that. I don't think these coaches ever will. He is a Coach Killer and Collins is taking the entire team down the drain because of his poor coaching, decision-making, and lack of leadership. I hate it for Georgia Tech. This will take a long time to recover from if ever.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Some stats from GameOnPaper https://gameonpaper.com/cfb/game/401411122

Big plays. The blocked punt really damaged our chances of winning more than any other single play.

View attachment 13151

Overall, we had shots--we sabotaged ourselves. Red zone success rate was ludicrously bad.
View attachment 13152
Goodness. -10 epa on special teams alone. But no excuse for -8 on offense.

Just goes to show that total yards in a game and yards per play are worthless without points.