Welcome to the NFL Roquan Smith

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
A brand new BMW too. Nice. Why would anyone keep all that in their car??

It does seem weird to have a ton of valuables (playbook was taken too) but if you just got offered a job in Chicago and had tons of stuff in your car, I'm guessing he was getting ready to move

Deleted member 2897

The dumb thing to me is that the Bears wiped the iPad 16 hours later and state there was no compromise or loss of data when they would have absolutely no way to prove that or know it. Maybe saying it makes them feel better.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
The dumb thing to me is that the Bears wiped the iPad 16 hours later and state there was no compromise or loss of data when they would have absolutely no way to prove that or know it. Maybe saying it makes them feel better.
There's enough data tracking out there to tell when someone has opened an app and on what device. It could be a smokescreen but the technology is definitely there. Based off the other stuff stolen, I doubt the interest was in the tablet

Texas_Wreck53

Georgia Tech Fan
I do feel bad for him. It was funny to me that the article in the headline said iPad when he lost $40000 worth of jerseys and a trophy.

Also it would make a difference to me if it’s in his back seat or trunk personally. If he had all of that in his trunk and someone stole it out of that then that is really crappy luck. If it was open in his back seat then I don’t want to say he was asking for it but he was playing Russian roulette with the stuff.