Welcome to the new site!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Welcome to the new site everyone...hope you like what you see so far!

Have a few things that I want all members to read below.

1.) We want as much feedback on the site as we can get...what you like about it, what we can improve, etc.

2.) Bugs/Issues with the site...with us launching a new site there is a always a chance of some bugs popping up. If you have any problems with things please PM either John or myself.

3.) How to help improve the GTswarm community...if you have any suggestions, ideas, things you would like to see or think could help the site...please let us know! Your input makes a big impact.

4.) Board rules....we are not going to be a forum that is lockdown and you have to be on pins and needles at all time. What rules would you guys like
to see eenforced if any? Of course we will have basic rules like no personal attacks on members, players or recruits.

Thank you all for making the migration over and enjoy the site!

Ol'JacketFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Welcome to the new site everyone...hope you like what you see so far!

Have a few things that I want all members to read below.

1.) We want as much feedback on the site as we can get...what you like about it, what we can improve, etc.

2.) Bugs/Issues with the site...with us launching a new site there is a always a chance of some bugs popping up. If you have any problems with things please PM either John or myself.

3.) How to help improve the GTswarm community...if you have any suggestions, ideas, things you would like to see or think could help the site...please let us know! Your input makes a big impact.

4.) Board rules....we are not going to be a forum that is lockdown and you have to be on pins and needles at all time. What rules would you guys like
to see eenforced if any? Of course we will have basic rules like no personal attacks on members, players or recruits.

Thank you all for making the migration over and enjoy the site!

Eric,

My only complaint is the site would not send the link to reset my password and I had to create a new account. Thanks

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I have got this email a few times from other people...we are working on that now.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Cool site bro
Thank you all for making the migration over and enjoy the site![/quote]

Ol'JacketFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Eric,

When I try to reset I get the following message.

Georgia Tech Swarm Community - Error
Your password could not be reset. Please try again.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Awesome site! Is there going to be a mobile friendly version as before?

Yes, I'm expecting a more mobile-friendly theme in the next release. I predict we'll be able to upgrade within the next month or as soon as the next version is released.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Hope everyone is enjoying it so far!

John did a great job putting this site together.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Can you add another forum for Other GT sports outside of the Big 3. Probably won't have much content, but GT Golf/Rugby/Women's sports/Soccer/Crew posts have nowhere to go.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Can you add another forum for Other GT sports outside of the Big 3. Probably won't have much content, but GT Golf/Rugby/Women's sports/Soccer/Crew posts have nowhere to go.

Yes, definitely. Done.

If someone has any updates/information to keep all of us informed of these non-Big 3 GT sports teams, that'll be great.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Hope no one had any trouble with the spam-deterrent quiz questions that get asked when you request a password reset. :)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I hope everyone is enjoying the new site...I want to thank John for giving us this opportunity and for all his hard work so far. John and myself and very excited about this site and will work as hard as we can on it.

If anyone has suggestions for us please don't be shy about it...always looking to improve!

I am going to be heading out soon to enjoy the night and I hope you all enjoy the 4th.

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope no one had any trouble with the spam-deterrent quiz questions that get asked when you request a password reset. :)

God... That was awful. The only I could get to work is the Cumberland state one... If you going to leave it like that you need to loosen the acceptable answers... Calvin should all you need there.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
God... That was awful. The only I could get to work is the Cumberland state one... If you going to leave it like that you need to loosen the acceptable answers... Calvin should all you need there.

You had trouble with the Calvin one?

The acceptable answers were case-insensitive:

Calvin
Johnson
Calvin Johnson
CJ