Welcome to the new site!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I think it should be uncensored by default and if you want then "protection" than you can enable in on your account rather than enforcing that on everyone.

I'd be happy to be able to turn on a filter that excluded any post with profanity.

Although I can string together a blistering collection of curse words and be generally foul mouthed when agitated (especially when GT makes bone-headed plays), I don't write that way. I find it much easier to contain my emotions when writing. It's obvious others can too. There are many, many threads already on this site that contain not a single foul word. If there's a filter, where do I find it?

Thanks. This is something we may be able to implement in the future. For now, the only censoring will be to replace certain words with *'s.

Of course, anyone just being overly obnoxious will be dealt with swiftly (be sure to report the post). Thankfully, we haven't had any issue like this yet.

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the time's are slightly off. You may have fixed this but I don't think the times reported match up with Atlanta times.

Otherwise, I'm loving the site!

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey John and Eric (and others),
I just thought I would take a minute to add to the comments here and say my thanks. While there are many places for us to find news on GT sports, you have done an excellent job of creating and maintaining a site that consistently offers new content and presents it in an easy-to-read and user-friendly way. With all the inside info on recruiting, I almost can't believe its free. Great job, guys. Keep it up!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Hey John and Eric (and others),
I just thought I would take a minute to add to the comments here and say my thanks. While there are many places for us to find news on GT sports, you have done an excellent job of creating and maintaining a site that consistently offers new content and presents it in an easy-to-read and user-friendly way. With all the inside info on recruiting, I almost can't believe its free. Great job, guys. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot for those kind words.

John and I feel like we have a very bright future ahead of us! We hope to keep adding new members and keep the site growing.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Awesome site John, and thanks Eric for starting this. Usually post and view from my iPhone so looking forward to the mobile version. Like what I see though!
Awesome site! Is there going to be a mobile friendly version as before?
Either of you guys try the mobile version? Let me know if it's any better.

Also working on getting Tapatalk enabled. Actually had it enabled for testing but they haven't release a compatible version yet for the latest release of the forum.

Goatman95

Georgia Tech Fan
I agree with forensicbuzz. Maybe in the future, we can block certain bloggers if they use a lot of profanity. I enjoy the site.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I agree with forensicbuzz. Maybe in the future, we can block certain bloggers if they use a lot of profanity. I enjoy the site.
If anyone links to any bad content, we'll definitely remove it. Still looking into the per-user censor filter as this feature does not exist natively so may need an addon or something for it.
Great site!
Welcome! Don't forget to introduce yourself. :)

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Wanted to bump this for any new members who may have suggestions or things they would like to see on the site...any input is great for us.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Just a heads up...we are starting a new recruiting fracture next week that I think you guys are really going to like.