Weird, gross, and bad food choices

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I have not ventured to Buc-ee's south of Macon yet but I will be doing so in July. I know they have one opening up near Cartersville, Ga. Friends have raved about it. Its more of a Publix with a 100 gas pumps is my understanding.

I was there this weekend on my down (and on my way back :) ) from a FL fishing trip. I equate it to the Super Walmart of gas stations. It's just ginormous with a bunch of different kinds of foods. Their beef jerky selection is amazing. All kinds of drinks, and candies. There's also an outdoor apparel selection that rivals Dicks and Academy in terms of high end brands.

It's right off 75 and definitely worth the 20-30 minutes you'll spend walking around taking it all in. Everyone talks about the brisket there, but I still haven't tried it. It's a must stop now for me when I go to Florida.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I was there this weekend on my down (and on my way back :) ) from a FL fishing trip. I equate it to the Super Walmart of gas stations. It's just ginormous with a bunch of different kinds of foods. Their beef jerky selection is amazing. All kinds of drinks, and candies. There's also an outdoor apparel selection that rivals Dicks and Academy in terms of high end brands.

It's right off 75 and definitely worth the 20-30 minutes you'll spend walking around taking it all in. Everyone talks about the brisket there, but I still haven't tried it. It's a must stop now for me when I go to Florida.
Haha, a friend specifically mentioned the brisket. I will be arriving hungry, to say the least.

Milwaukee

Banned
Nothing weird-gross-bad about this, just wanted to peacock a little bit. 5.1lbs $17.22. That’s what’s up. Sam’s Club Chicken Pot Pie
FA2A0F0A-0CC9-49F6-8012-2D630BC86CF3.jpeg

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not sure I consider this weird, gross, or bad, but it's a heartwarming tale of food & perseverance.