Weird, gross, and bad food choices

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
That dude probably makes six figures a year filming himself eating foods of all kinds. Don't tell me America isn't the greatest country in the history of the world.
This is disgusting. However, the post is in the correct thread. No politics or personal attacks, so it stays.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That dude probably makes six figures a year filming himself eating foods of all kinds. Don't tell me America isn't the greatest country in the history of the world.
Most of his content is about various board games, card-based games, and the fact he's a voiceover actor.

That said, there are definitely people making plenty monetizing YouTube videos of them eating gross stuff.

@deeznats

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Not sure how Vegemite hasn't shown up here yet.. But I worked a project with some Aussies who went on and on making me try it from like 5 different places in NYC and Boston saying how they loved the stuff.

All of it was gross. ALL OF IT. I seldom use caps lock, but in this case.. justified.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how Vegemite hasn't shown up here yet.. But I worked a project with some Aussies who went on and on making me try it from like 5 different places in NYC and Boston saying how they loved the stuff.

All of it was gross. ALL OF IT. I seldom use caps lock, but in this case.. justified.

I've never had Vegemite, and I have zero desire to. However, have you had Aussie Bites? Fantastic...tastes like a little peanut butter treat:

Milwaukee

Banned
Nothing weird or gross about this, just a major alpha flex from MKE. Gonna be a great weekend at my crib.
27FB7A8A-2EF8-46BA-B147-E5B323A407BB.jpeg

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We had a slightly different dinner tonight. I made North Indian chicken korma, Kashmiri spinach and moong dal tadka. Of course, this was served over basmati rice. Indian curries are so, so delicious. But, for some people this is weird.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We had a slightly different dinner tonight. I made North Indian chicken korma, Kashmiri spinach and moong dal tadka. Of course, this was served over basmati rice. Indian curries are so, so delicious. But, for some people this is weird.

Curries if done well are fantastic. I'm a big fan of Indian and Thai curry dishes.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This guy is something else. I guess he finishes off these "family Size" bags of junk food. At least the original Chips Ahoy had a moment in history where they were unique and welcomed. There was a Nabisco bakery in my SW Atlanta neighborhood when I was a young boy and the aroma of the cookies baking was intoxicating. Now the oversweet taste is not for me.