Weird, gross, and bad food choices

Milwaukee

Banned

I’ve had these frozen White Castle sliders, the cheese version. Not my finest moment. I was craving Cheese Krystals. Not as bad as you’d think, but not as good as Krystal. You guys are very lucky with your Krystal, Jacks, Zaxbys, Guthrie’s, Raising Cane, etc. We have Culver’s which is good but I prefer Jacks. The White Castles in WI are all down in Kenosha/Racine area, it’s a dump.

I ate Krystal at least three nights per week while at Jacksonville State for undergrad. 2 dbl chz Krystals, 2 Krystal Chiks, & 3 chili chz pups

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’ve had these frozen White Castle sliders, the cheese version. Not my finest moment. I was craving Cheese Krystals. Not as bad as you’d think, but not as good as Krystal. You guys are very lucky with your Krystal, Jacks, Zaxbys, Guthrie’s, Raising Cane, etc. We have Culver’s which is good but I prefer Jacks. The White Castles in WI are all down in Kenosha/Racine area, it’s a dump.

I ate Krystal at least three nights per week while at Jacksonville State for undergrad. 2 dbl chz Krystals, 2 Krystal Chiks, & 3 chili chz pups

I live in NYC, so we have White Castle here... but they're mainly in dump locations. I wanted to go there today, but also wanted to get through traffic ASAP, so I took a pass.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Vegans suing BK Lounge over fact Impossible Burger is cooked on the same grill as meat. Does BK even have a vegan bun to sustain this case?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Vegans are just the worst amirite.

I'm happy to respect their choices, if they respect my love of White Castle and any number of fried chicken sandwiches.

Side note - the first place I had the Impossible Burger was White Castle and it's actually pretty good, although I read some things that might make me decide to not eat it again for a while. Unrelated to White Castle, which I'll eat again next chance I get.

GT_EE78

Banned
upload_2019-12-3_9-50-32.jpeg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
McDonald's McRib sandwich.

Probably the most polarizing fast food item in modern times. Is it good? Is it disgusting?

All I know is this guy enjoys one of them every McRib season. Sorry, not sorry...

Also, Checker's Deep Sea Double. Gross, yet pretty phenomenal at the same time.

It's a wonder I'm still in relatively good shape for my age the way I treat my body like a food dumpster.

Milwaukee

Banned
I hope all of you are sitting down, what I’m about to tell you is going to blow your mind...Fruit Loops are all the same flavor. There it is. They just add different coloring to the loops. I almost cried today when I heard this fun fact, I feel like the world owes me something for fooling me.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope all of you are sitting down, what I’m about to tell you is going to blow your mind...Fruit Loops are all the same flavor. There it is. They just add different coloring to the loops. I almost cried today when I heard this fun fact, I feel like the world owes me something for fooling me.

Wait what?! Does this means all the Trix are the same flavor too, or did my parents lie about that too?

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer

LIES! Damn LIES! :)