Weekend off to an interesting start

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Flying from Raleigh to New Orleans via Atlanta tonight...

Just boarded my flight to NOLA and who is sitting in first class? Champ Bailey wearing a bright red UGA shirt. Looks like he has some free time now.

Then Buzz Preston walks past my seat to the back of the plane. Trying to find a way to chat with him but he's sitting in a different zip code.

And to end this randomness on the best note... thanks to @John, GTSwarm has a press pass for the game this weekend. I'll be covering it Live!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Maybe I exaggerated the distance. He's more like a JT to Smelter smoke route away. But I'm like a Wofford Terrier just trying to get a hand on Smelter right now... complete fail.

Just get up and talk to Buzz. If anyone gives you a hard time, just pull out your shiny new press pass and say "back off I'm press, B&tch!"

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Flying from Raleigh to New Orleans via Atlanta tonight...

Just boarded my flight to NOLA and who is sitting in first class? Champ Bailey wearing a bright red UGA shirt. Looks like he has some free time now.

Then Buzz Preston walks past my seat to the back of the plane. Trying to find a way to chat with him but he's sitting in a different zip code.

And to end this randomness on the best note... thanks to @John, GTSwarm has a press pass for the game this weekend. I'll be covering it Live!

Go to the front toilet and accidentally spill your "drink" on chump on your way back.

Oh, and say, "How bout them dawgs" in a drunk voice as you spill it.