Week 4 Football

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Looking forward to the nooner tomorrow Wake-Clemson game, go Deacs! We are so far from being relevant that it's easy to pick the team that I like the best without any reservations. Unfortunately I think Clempy wins.

And another nooner tomorrow Duke-Kansas in a sold out Kansas stadium. For a problem that has epically sucked, Kansas is on a winning high. Winning fixes everything. I think Kansas wins it.

Looks like an early beer day and then turn off the TV.

UVa at Syracuse tonight at 7 is interesting to surf. Hope UVa wins but don't see it unfortunately.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm aware of the passage of time so I'll guess I will watch again tomorrow. At least for some part of it,,,I made it to the early 3rd quarter last week (in person). Anybody know the time and station for this classic? I will grill and drink, not necessarily in that order to self medicate but, by gawd, I am going to do it agin tomorrow if it is in fact on TV.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
UVa has good looking D. But O keeps misfiring and two missed FGs. Playing with intensity down 13-0.

But gotta watch women VB finish sweep of Wake.

And sweep is done. What fun.
Cuse giving them a lot of help now. Turnovers, penalties and quick outs now...

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I'm aware of the passage of time so I'll guess I will watch again tomorrow. At least for some part of it,,,I made it to the early 3rd quarter last week (in person). Anybody know the time and station for this classic? I will grill and drink, not necessarily in that order to self medicate but, by gawd, I am going to do it agin tomorrow if it is in fact on TV.

I'm taking the boat out so the Lady and I can enjoy the beautiful weather while we pretend to fish.

But I'll get back in by game time, turn on the set, grab a beer and see how long I can watch. :)

Hopefully I'll be late for my community event tonight because I'm enjoying the game!

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
An undefeated Duke team is laying it on the line against an undefeated Kansas squad and it's not even basketball season yet....

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful pass to score the next touchdown. 35-28 wake.

It’s amazing how incredibly slow the wake mesh is, yet still incredibly effective. It’s almost the antithesis of the fast hitting mesh of the flexbone.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Incredible individual effort by Shipley to score on the goal line. The first defender needs to wrap up and not just lead his shoulder.