Staff member
OL Updates
  • Hansen sighting, now ATL
  • Cooper remains ATL
  • Minihan is not

upload_2019-9-12_18-32-2.png

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Well you are just a harbinger of jolly good feelings. I hope not. Oline injuries don’t help any offense look good. Hopefully Minihan comes back for Temple.

I don't want to also think negative , but the way minihan went down really looked liek some ligament damage. May not have been an ACL since he couldn't walk, might have been the MCL or PCL. I am hopping its just a bad sprain.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Interesting to me is how few are ATL this week. Starting to look like just the first string rather than those who will play this week.

Or perhaps this is because the performance last week did not meet the coaches expectations. As in, "you played like crap and you will have to work your way back ATL".

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Good news on Hansen and Cooper. Still only have 7 OL with game experience.

Glad to see Chico is ok

Kenan J missing
Quon Griffin makes first appearance

KCJackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Interesting to me is how few are ATL this week. Starting to look like just the first string rather than those who will play this week.

Or perhaps this is because the performance last week did not meet the coaches expectations. As in, "you played like crap and you will have to work your way back ATL".

I think there were 66 players ATL week 1 and I think there are 65 players ATL this week.