• Cuse by 7-13

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Cuse by 14+

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Oh I’m well aware. But Cuse is basically in the same situation right now. Fans just want to see their team win, and most of them can convince themselves to expect a win for their team no matter the opponent or the circumstances.
Fair enough. I just think we held FSU to 13 and they have better athletes than Syracuse. We held UCF to 28 until like what 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter? And then turnovers, bad officials, and a gassed defense made the score look worse than it actually was. I really don't see us losing to Syracuse, it sounds like their QB is a statue and if you get pressure he folds, which is exactly what we did to Blackman for FSU.

As long as our offense cleans up the mistakes I think we win easily. 35- 21

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Fair enough. I just think we held FSU to 13 and they have better athletes than Syracuse. We held UCF to 28 until like what 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter? And then turnovers, bad officials, and a gassed defense made the score look worse than it actually was. I really don't see us losing to Syracuse, it sounds like their QB is a statue and if you get pressure he folds, which is exactly what we did to Blackman for FSU.

As long as our offense cleans up the mistakes I think we win easily. 35- 21
We’re on the same page lol. If Tech plays relatively clean, this game should be the first multi-possession win in the CGC era judging by both teams’ performances and current injury situations. The point of my comment was that every fan base is biased, and Syracuse fans have convinced themselves that they will win the game. Many of them believe it will be a convincing win. The same way that we convince ourselves that Tech will win every game we play. Hell, we did as much last week.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately we don't know how to score consistently yet, but our offense has moved the ball really well. I think we will punch it in a few more times this week and the defense should play better this week as well. I expect a better game from us, hopefully winning the turnover battle. Good Guys 31 - Syracuse 20

Deleted member 2897

Currently, 9 GT fans (6%) predict a Syracuse win. I am one of those, and am predicting a final score of something like GT 30, Syracuse 20. None of that makes any sense, but as long as we are winning games I’m keeping that pointless streak going.

Jmonty71

Banned
I still think we win 33-20 or a similar type score. I think we make a bone head mistake or two, giving Syracuse a few points, otherwise, I would have a more lopsided win. If we don't turn it over, we win 42-10.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
After seeing the depth chart I’m feeling less enthusiastic about the score. I still think we win but man not having mason and the TEs is going to cost us a couple TDs.
At least big number 0 is still ATL - guess we will see some more of the prowler joker package.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
After seeing the depth chart I’m feeling less enthusiastic about the score. I still think we win but man not having mason and the TEs is going to cost us a couple TDs.
At least big number 0 is still ATL - guess we will see some more of the prowler joker package.
I'm confused about some of the injuries on the ATL. Per the participation report after the game against UCF, it said that Clayton did actually play. Does anyone think CGC would leave a guy off the ATL chart if he's a gametime decision?

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
I'm confused about some of the injuries on the ATL. Per the participation report after the game against UCF, it said that Clayton did actually play. Does anyone think CGC would leave a guy off the ATL chart if he's a gametime decision?
It could be a game time decision, I saw Clayton on the sidelines during warmups wearing his jersey and sweatpants and it appeared that he didn’t have any boot or anything on his foot, when warm ups ended he ran full sped to the lockeroom with the other players.

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Pretty sure Clayton did not play. Participation charts are often incorrect.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer

I'd expect to be running a lot fo 2 back sets with brown at flanker and 5 linemen if i were dealing with a lack of TE, Camp is a very good blocking reciever.

I also expect Graham may be making a position change we've had some injuries in the backend during games could see him flipping to safety

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
It’s always funny looking at other teams’ boards before a game. It really drives home the point that everybody on both sides is extremely biased, and nobody on either side really knows wtf they’re talking about lol. That’s why they play games on the field, and not on paper or message boards.

That is what makes it fun Unless your team loses and you have to eat crow.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Agreed, BUT we scored 21 on UCF who I believe has a much better defense than Syracuse. And we should have scored more on UCF but the fumble at the 5 yard line and missed field goal were just unfortunate, if we clean up the mistakes like that we should be fine.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Agreed, BUT we scored 21 on UCF who I believe has a much better defense than Syracuse. And we should have scored more on UCF but the fumble at the 5 yard line and missed field goal were just unfortunate, if we clean up the mistakes like that we should be fine.
Yeah the raw talent is there for sure, I'm just not certain we will be as consistent in the RZ and we may need to be to put up the points I was expecting.. meaning, Mason and the two TEs are probably good for 2ish RZ trips that would be TDs and may not happen with the youngOnes

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Easy sleepwalk game. Tech better come out focused and ready to go, especially as a young team. Easily could be an L if they do not take Cuse seriously since everyone is saying we should murder them.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Easy sleepwalk game. Tech better come out focused and ready to go, especially as a young team. Easily could be an L if they do not take Cuse seriously since everyone is saying we should murder them.
I am hoping the loss at home combined with the guys still missing helps make us sharp this week.

We need to lock in 4theCulture, hold on to the Dang rope, finish the drive and Put The Ball Down And Play Elite Football where Competition is King and we are Great Teammates who are Above the Line with Everyday Champions focused on being a 5 star developmental program.

🍿🍾:gt:👑🏈🏆🏆🏆🏆🥃