Week 13 Games

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, it was nice to see AF beat Boise State by 7. The highlight was a blocked punt for AF TD. PTSD for us from previous bowl. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869252

And UNC losing to NC State at home????? Really?? Why did they do so bad? It wasn't that close with NC State building a 28-7 lead going into the fourth. Now damn VT will get spanked by Clemson in the ACCCG. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869497
LOTS of upsets today. Since we aren't the favorite tomorrow, let's continue the trend. :)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
UGH!... VT will win Coastal with losses to Syracuse, Ga Tech, & UVA (I'm calling it... doesn't cost anything & hope is allowed).

Hokies are only ACC team that did not have to face one or more of Lou, Clem, or FSU. As a totally bias, not objective Yellow Jacket & VT "puller againster"... one word.... "unimpressive"

If they foul up Clemson (& ACC's) opportunity at make playoffs... will be a long year in Virginia for me. At least we beat them. That may keep them a little quieter.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Well, it was nice to see AF beat Boise State by 7. The highlight was a blocked punt for AF TD. PTSD for us from previous bowl. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869252

And UNC losing to NC State at home????? Really?? Why did they do so bad? It wasn't that close with NC State building a 28-7 lead going into the fourth. Now damn VT will get spanked by Clemson in the ACCCG. http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869497
I always like to see my beloved Air Corps pull one off, and they finish at a sneaky good 9-3. And No. 27 for AF must have thought it took forever for that blocked punt to come down to him. As for UNC, it just serves the smug yuppies right. ND is "losing" 21 wins for infractions not nearly as grievous as the UNC class and grade scam that went back to Dean Smith.

It might be interesting to see how Bud Foster defends Clemson's offense, but you have to think Swinney is smiling some today, or will be, at the thought of playing VT vs. UNC. When UNC gets it going it has a very good offense. Might even be actual students.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UGH!... VT will win Coastal with losses to Syracuse, Ga Tech, & UVA (I'm calling it... doesn't cost anything & hope is allowed).

Hokies are only ACC team that did not have to face one or more of Lou, Clem, or FSU. As a totally bias, not objective Yellow Jacket & VT "puller againster"... one word.... "unimpressive"

If they foul up Clemson (& ACC's) opportunity at make playoffs... will be a long year in Virginia for me. At least we beat them. That may keep them a little quieter.

I'm keeping it simple and just rooting for UVa today. All we will hear in Va is how VT should be in the playoffs next year. VT stands as much chance of winning against Clemson as NC State or Pitt did ............

I think UVa can (1 in 8) pull the upset today.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I always like to see my beloved Air Corps pull one off, and they finish at a sneaky good 9-3. And No. 27 for AF must have thought it took forever for that blocked punt to come down to him. ......

I heard AF has the most blocked punts in D1 football in the last 5 years. Good ST are a sign of good coaching. So congrats .......

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan

I'm in VA too and soooo want UVA to beat them today! They got the cheapest route to the ACCCG - you are right!
Not to mention their sidewalk fan base is every bit as bad as jawja - they are everywhere and disgusting.

for today: Go HOOOOS!

Always - Gooooo JACKETS!!
THWG!!!