• FSU by 7-13

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • FSU by 14+

Votes: 10 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
My concern is the trenches, particularly GT’s OLine vs FSU’s dline. This will be a huge test for the OLine and we’ll see how far Key’s troops have come in one year for sure.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
My concern is the trenches, particularly GT’s OLine vs FSU’s dline. This will be a huge test for the OLine and we’ll see how far Key’s troops have come in one year for sure.
Someone posted a comparison of the average height and weight between the two teams at positions and both of our lines are bigger than FSU if I remember correctly.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Someone posted a comparison of the average height and weight between the two teams at positions and both of our lines are bigger than FSU if I remember correctly.

Their DL is bigger than ours, our OL bigger than theirs (although shorter by a small amount). They have some huge DTs. We are not a small team, although staff does want to add some more length in the future.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Rain holds off for most of the game. Their d line will be too much to handle and they will move up and down the field on offense late in the game. 34-10 free shoe

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Rain holds off for most of the game. Their d line will be too much to handle and they will move up and down the field on offense late in the game. 34-10 free shoe
I would be absolutely shocked if this was the case. I think it will be close with us having some surprises for them which gives us the edge and win.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Too weird of circumstances to make a true prediction. Off-season routines and practice schedules have been so messed up. Maybe we show up super prepared and they are super unprepared. The chaos level is gonna be off the scale in these early weeks which bodes well for us as big underdogs for the first couple weeks.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Wait does my prediction not count because the score wasn’t dead on? Everything else is true lol

and I want a beer😂

C'mon man. This is a Tech board....your prediction did not count due to an error in your mathematics. Precision matters and we do not curve grades here. Please review your work carefully for accuracy before submitting your UCF pick. ;)