Wear Gold

Then why does our team wear white nearly every game? Maybe you should let them know too
We always have gold trim and sometimes gold helmets with those white unis. I have no problem with that at all. In fact, they look pretty damn sharp. After all, our colors ARE White and Gold. But there are too many other schools in the country whose fans wear white, and more that wear blue. Why not be unique like we are in everything else, and the fans wear gold? I always do, and always have, except for white-out games.

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
You PREFER blue even though the OFFICIAL school colors are WHITE AND GOLD !!! SMDH :(
Haha! I do actually and I bet if you ask the players they would tell you they like wearing blue too. The best year of my sports life was 1990 watching the boys bring home a title in blue! However I do love our gold unis but, I prefer to wear blue.

Haha! I do actually and I bet if you ask the players they would tell you they like wearing blue too. The best year of my sports life was 1990 watching the boys bring home a title in blue! However I do love our gold unis but, I prefer to wear blue.
Uniforms are one thing. The players have already said they love it when they look up in the stands and see all the gold (although there is never as much as there should be), or all the white for the white-out games. Even Bobby Ross after that 1990 Citrus Bowl game said that he was stunned and thrilled when the team came out of the locker room, and there was a sea of gold in the stadium. Wear what you PREFER on the street, or wherever, but when it comes to game time, wear the damn school colors. I bet you won't find any Tennessee fans wearing what they PREFER; hell, no, they will all be wearing that ugly *** orange. Whether you like gold or not, that's the color of the school, and the color that even TStan is encouraging all Tech fans to wear to the game.

wreck1

Georgia Tech Fan
What say ye...
IMG_5719.JPG