We win out

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
We would make Joe Montenga look like Joe Montana. 8 wins, as I said preseason, would be a good year. We lost too much on D. Our front 7 is bottom third in the conference. Our back 4 is bottom half.
Accept the ineptitude on D.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
I knew that the Unc and duke games were trap games. Didn't know we'd lose both. Not sure any game is a slam dunk after tonight

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I have watched a ton of tape on Clemson and I give us less chance in that one than the uga game. That's JMO though.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I can see us beating Clemson with Stoudt playing QB. If Watson is back I do not see us beating them.

I doubt we make UGAg punt.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Hurry up, read offenses are our cryptonite. Who left runs that? I think we get up for Clemson like we did Miami.

Offenses that run power and pull guards are our cryptonite. Screw the hurryup. And clemson, uga, pitt and uva all run a heavy dose of inside zone, counters and power. And we cannot stop it period.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
My original prediction for season was to be about where we are and then win last three games. I thought we would at least be somewhat effective on defense.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
With last year's D, we win that game by two TDs. With Whitehead and JHD, we probably win by one. Our problem is that we have talent on DL, but while we have that one guy who can attract double teams (Gotsis), we don't have DLs who can take advantage of that.

Well, we are now about where I thought we'd be at this point. Now we have to get our backs up and claw our way back to a good season. Hope Zach is ok to help with that next week.