We know the feeling Auburn…

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
BA179AF4-18DC-4D4D-A74E-9ECE9FB5DF77.jpeg

JacketFan137

Banned
while the score line was unacceptable, it does make me feel better watching ole miss give other teams fits. i don’t think we play an offense that good rest of season. our defense probably feels like opposing offenses are playing in quick sand in comparison lol

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
That Ole Miss game was not fun in the moment but it probably was Prez Cabrera's "are we sure we can wait til the end of the season?" moment.

I was so hyped for that game and the wind was immediately gone from our sails starting with Ole Miss's hurry-up'ing 10 yards at a time to score in 90 seconds and then the blocked punt on the ensuing 3 and out.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Any program that isn’t solid is going to get shown up in a bad way against Ole Miss. It was clear from that game we needed a new direction. Ironically, I think we would give them a better game now, even though they are vastly improved from earlier in the season.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
When “streaking” in this day and time, ‘it’s better to give thyself up like a QB out of the pocket than to give any security personnel a chance to relive their glory days on the football field.